We're Engaged!!

March 25th 2015!

Happiest Day Of My Life.... so far
Jordan and I went to City Creek to shop for my Mom and Brother's birthdays. After shopping he took me to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, my favorite restaurant! He told me he wanted to take me to the Capitol Building in Salt Lake City because I had never been there before. So we went to the Capitol Building, and it was BEAUtiful! We went inside and we just walked around and taking pictures of the building. We were on the balcony when I looked over and saw a lady that kind of looked like my mom, but I was like no that can't be her she is at dinner with my brother for his birthday. (March 25th is also my Brother Cort's birthday) So I didn't really think anything of it, until I saw people hiding behind the wall. They looked just like my little sisters, so I got suspicious and turned toward Jordan and he had the biggest smile on his face, it was the cutest thing.

He opens his arms to give me a big hug and says come downstairs with me. At this point I am crying because I think I know what is going to happen. He takes me down to the main floor in the middle of the two huge staircases. He tells me how nervous he is first, haha he was shaking. Then he says to me he has wanted to marry me since he first saw me and he can't wait for me to be his wife. He gets down on one knee and pulls the ring out of his pocket. Now I can't keep the tears from rolling down my face. I can barely breath I am so happy and excited, I have been thinking and waiting for this moment for so long and now it is finally here. In the background I can hear my whole family cheering! I obviously say yes and he slips the ring on my finger! :) I am on cloud nine, I'm pretty sure I blocked out all the noise from my family asking to see the ring and giving me hugs because all I wanted to do was keep hugging and kissing my amazing, handsome fiance. I had no idea he was going to propose that day, if I did I sure wouldn't have done a dutch braid in my hair and wore my worn out plaid shirt. But I didn't even care because I was so happy!

He made it a complete surprise and he did a dang good job at that. I had no idea my whole family would be there and that was so sweet of him to have them there! Little did I know he had been planning this for a while and he almost screwed it up a few times. One, my family was late to the Capitol Building so he had to keep stalling to wait for them, and when we got there they drove right past us and I didn't even notice. He also tried on the ring at dinner when I wasn't there and it got stuck on his finger and he kept trying to get it off and when it finally popped off it flew under another table and he had to go find it!
Best Best day of my life and I can't stop thinking about it now all I can think about is marrying the most perfect man I have ever met on AUGUST 8TH!!!










No comments