Gettin Ready!

First photo shoot together was a success! :) The wonderful Kamille Marshall took our engagements and the shoot could not have gone better. Prepping for the pictures was definitely something to remember. I have never thought shopping was hard until Jord and I had to find outfits to match. It may have taken us a few hours to find something we both liked but we laughed the whole time and found some pretty good looking outfits. Before shopping Jord had to get his haircut so he had this great idea to do it at the cutest barber shop on 25th street in Ogden. Right as we walked out of the barber shop Jordan gave me this puppy dog eye look and was like, "Babe my hair looks bad we can't take pictures anymore...." I'm not gonna lie his hair did need a little help but we fixed it and it ended up looking amazing on him like his hair always does!
We ended up taking our engagement pictures in the mountains in Mantua. I had never been up there till then and I was in shock it was so pretty. I can't wait to get the pictures in a few weeks so there will be more pictures to come soon but for now the "getting ready" pictures will do.



The wonderful Nicole Sayer was kind enough to pamper me for a night and get me all prettied up for the pictures. If anyone knows what contouring is this is what it looks like before, ya it scared me a little bit too but the finished look was amazing! If anyone needs hair and makeup I highly recommend Nicole she is great at what she does. (sorry for the cheesy smile) 

The products we used. All were great and my favorite was the contouring kit by the one and only @maskcara (Cara Brook).
The finished look! 

No comments