Vintage shoot/ Mom & Grandma's Dresses :)

So a while ago I tried on my mom's old wedding dress and it was absolutely beautiful and it was fun seeing how different the styles were back then. After I tried on my mom's dress my mom suggested that I try on my Grandma's dress, it took a while to find it but when we did I LOVED it. My grandma's sister-in-laws actually made her wedding dress in 1958 so it was so vintage. I tried my grandma's dress on and then I had the idea to do a vintage wedding shoot before me and Jordan get married to have  some fun memories in the generations of dresses. The wonderful Anita Terry in my ward was nice enough to do this fun shoot for us in Liberty by Bart's Pond just right off of the North Ogden Divide. I loved loved loved these pictures, and they made some fun memories. 

 This is my mother's wedding dress, and her veil.












 Grandma's dress, I loved how it was a shorter dress and non-traditional!

















 My favorite picture of all time! :)


















No comments