Christmas Christmas is so fun

1st Married Christmas was definitely one to remember
Old Christmas traditions, and new Christmas traditions 
and all the fun surprises Christmas presents bring


Hadyn, my cute 13-year-old sister got JUSTIN BIEBER tickets!
She is a little obsessed and was completely surprised!
The whole Lockwood family are Beliebers now

I absolutely love my dad and admire how much love he has for his family.
My mom got his the cutest gift a "Why I Love Dad" book
We each had ten different pages to tell my daddy why we love him
From Jordan telling him he had a handsome son-in-law
to Cort reminding him of the game "Glomster Momster" we played as kids
There were definitely some tears rolling





Christmas Jammies of course!
Cort and Jordan matched with some awesome Star Wars PJ's

Christmas day was followed by a much needed trip to the Cabin
Sledding, snowmobiling, board games, and cold fingers and toes
Also some backcountry skiing on the new runs for Whisper Ridge Cat Skiing









The best sledding hills are the ones you make yourself
Except when it is filled with rocks
And you have walk up Mount Everest
The steeper the better!









Can you believe this place exists?
I was in awe the whole ride, maybe it was because I couldn't feel my fingers and toes 
Or maybe it's because this place looks like something off of Frozen
Either way finding this hidden gem has become one of my favorites

A little backcountry skiing, sightseeing, and snowmobiling
Or should I say getting the snowmobile stuck a few times 
Made for a great afternoon
Also this place is gonna be the grounds for a new ski resort 
Maybe once I get better at skiing I can conquer something like this
It might take me a few tries considering I can't make it down the hill without biffing.


No comments