California Part 1

First off Yay for no school and work!
California might be one of me and Jordan's favorite places
There is always something to do, especially surf if you are good
which we are not, but that's alright

Jord and I drove to Cali with our sweet friends Stratton and Brittany
on our first day there we went to church with Jordan and Stratton's friend Adam and his family
1. The Church building was amazing because the center of it was outside,
ya my mind was blown.
2. Adam and his family are the cutest, funnest people ever! Especially Blake their 1 year old little girl






They were kind enough to be our private tour guides for the day
and show us the best beaches and best places to eat.
They did not disappoint that's for sure
For lunch we went to Bull Taco in Encinitas and it was so good 
the boys didn't stop talking about it all trip.
After lunch we went to Black's Beach and watched the paragliders risk their lives
and took a cool hike down to a ....... nudists beach.
We had no idea but Adam had a pretty good laugh at us.




The famous California Bull Taco Burrito











If you look real close there's the nudist....









As you can tell I was a little obsessed with this baby girl.
Just look at that face! Ahhhh

 I always thought seals were just cute little furry animals
but no they are vicious, but still cute from far away.
We heard that seeing the seals at La Jolla Cove is a must!
So on a rainy monday we headed down to what I thought was the prettiest part of San Diego
Minus the smell of course. 
I didn't take my camera with me that day so I didn't get to capture how beautiful this place really was
but iPhones can do justice.







DISNEYLAND!!
Jord and I hadn't been to disneyland in a long time 
so it was good to go back and feel like a kid again!
We definitely did Disneyland right. Trust me when I say take advantage of the Fast Passes
I read up on Pinterest how to make the most out of your Disney trip 
and it helped so much. We got to ride all of our favorite rides multiple times with no long waits. 
This really is a magical place!
All time favorite ride has to be tower of terror.
Any ride that gives me butterflies is my kind of ride.
Also, the Toy Story ride is awesome if you are competitive. It looks like a little kid ride
but don't be fooled, that's the ride Jordan didn't want to leave.



Got to see our cute friends Sage & Braxton in Disneyland, the more the merrier! :)




I belong on the beach!
I could spend all day every day on the beach and be totally content.
We spent the day at mission beach sightseeing, beachin it, and playing in sand hills.
The water was absolutely freezing so the boys got the courage to jump in
but me and brittany attempted running on the beach.
Eventually they pulled us in and I thought I would never feel warm again! 
We spent the day walking the boardwalk, playing frisbee,throwing the football around and
 eating, eating, and more eating! I mean what else do you do on vacations?
Also I loooove Utah sunsets but one night at Mission beach we saw one unbelievable sunset!
California was a close second.
We finished the night walking around the cutest carnival and beach shops, which were our 
absolute favorite we probably stopped at every shop we saw.



















No comments