All Things Texas

Me and Jordan have been LOVING Texas.
Well, we could do without the extreme heat and humidity, but so far we are loving it here.
We have been able to do some exploring since we got here and I wanted to post some of our favorite stops. 

1. Magnolia!


I can't get enough of this place. It is about 2 hours from our apartment and I have already been twice and want to go more. If any of you watch Fixer Upper you are probably just 
as obsessed with Chip and Jo as I am. I even got their audiobook and finished it in a few days I love them so much. P.S. listening to that book while living in Texas was so fun. I would make my trips down to Waco and recognize places she would talk about. and now I think I am an interior designer, thanks Joanna... 
The second time I ventured to Waco I took Jord and some of our friends to experience the joy that is the Silos. The girls had their fun at Magnolia and after we went to the BSR cable park in Waco and had a blast. Seriously one of my favorite days. The BSR cable park was so country and chill we seriously didn't stop laughing the whole day. 






Pinterest must know I am obsessed with subway tile too because that is my whole feed. Anyone else love subway tile?



Loved having a girls trip with my mom, aunts, and cousin.








The original Dr. Pepper Museum is in Waco Texas. Now if this was the Diet Coke museum I think my family would've spent the day here instead. #dietcokeaddicts











Now the line to the bakery is extreeeeemely long, but so worth it. Strawberries and cream cupcake is to die for. I have never tasted a better cupcake!!!

2. BSR Cable Park



3. San Antonio

Jordan's family came to visit and took us to the beautiful city of San Antonio. San Antonio is where I experienced true Texas heat. The minute you step outside you start sweating it was insane. But, the riverwalk was amazing. San Antonio is crazy beautiful. We got to walk around the Alamo and walk the riverwalk and eat some good Texas BBQ. 
Top favorite Texas BBQ (so far... there are lots)
1. Rudy's BBQ- so so so so good!!! 
2. Hard-8 BBQ
3. Spring creek BBQ





4. Deep Ellum
If you are like me and are easily fascinated by street art you will love Deep Ellum. The feel there is so cool. There are just streets filled with colorful walls and live music all over. So many places to eat, one I am looking to try is Pecan Lodge. No idea what kind of food it is but the line is always like a mile long.







Every saturday the wives out here go to yoga in Klyde Warren Park.... ha and then get donuts in Deep Ellum. All in moderation right? But seriously Texas is huge, and has so much to do. So we are trying our hardest to fit it all in before we go home. 

No comments