Engagements

I know I know it has been forever since we got our engagements taken but now I am finally posting my favorite ones. A little background on our engagements because we had so many questions about them at the wedding.

Where were your pictures taken? We had our pictures taken in Mantua. There is this beautiful spot that is called Willard Peak. It overlooks the whole valley and that is how we got so many great pictures also because of our photographer which leads to the next question...

Who was your photographer? We had the wonderful Kamille Marshall. She is located in North Ogden and she is the kindest person to work with. She definitely taught Jordan and I a lot about how to pose for a picture which helped for our future shoots. I would recommend her for any photo shoot you are looking for, especially weddings!

How did you choose what to wear for pictures? Every outfit I wore was from Bohme, and all of Jord's were from PacSun. We chose to just keep it simple, no patterned shirts, no bright colored pants stuff like that. Also we wanted opposite colors to compliment each other. Don't think about it too much, choose what looks good on both of you and go from there. We probably wore the most simple outfits and it made for amazing pictures.

































No comments