Honeymooners ❤

Our honeymoon was one for the books, I mean who's honeymoon isn't? But we had the amazing chance to go to the U.S. Virgin Islands and stay on the island of St. Thomas for a whole week. The sand on the beaches was white and the ocean was turquoise how more perfect could the views have gotten? Oh and everything was soooo green. Definitely my favorite place now. I made a little video of some of the adventures we went on the honeymoon, just click the link below to watch it on vimeo. :)

https://vimeo.com/136930299






Our first day here we went on an adventure sailing tour to the island of St. John. There we got to ride on a huge sailboat, snorkel in the clearest water, see billions of fish, and hang out on honeymoon beach, what a perfect beach right?



We kind of got obsessed with snorkeling so we did it every single day, but I'm not mad about it. One tour we went on was a hike, snorkel, and kayak tour to Cas Cay Island. Here we saw conchs everywhere, tons of crabs, stingrays, barracudas, hermit crab island, a natural blowhole, and the prettiest view of the island we had seen yet. 


We enjoyed a day on Coki Beach (the best beach for snorkeling, so obviously we had to go). We were given fish food for when we went out snorkeling and when we did there were thousands of fish just swarming us! 

Just a little view of what the whole Island looks like! It's too beautiful.


A baby jellyfish wanted to play with us. 


This was at Magens Bay Beach one of the top ten beaches in the world, and now I know why. Magens was my favorite beach of the trip. There were Reggae bands playing music, people dancing, and seashells galore!

Our Beautiful Resort we stayed at. The Elysian by Wyndham was right on the beach with restaurants and palm trees, watching the sunset here was almost better than Utah's sunsets but Utah still wins. 

This was at Coral World Park where they have sharks, sea turtles, stingrays, sea lions, tons and tons of birds, and underwater scuba and sea treks! This place had everything, oh and it also had like 50 iguanas just roaming around letting people touch and pet them. 

Best part about the whole honeymoon was this guy being with me 24/7 and making me laugh, making me do adventurous things, someone to have who was just as burnt as I was, and he made me eat fish and I kinda liked it. Being married to my best friend is the best thing ever! I can't wait for the future adventures we go on. St. Thomas you were good to us!

No comments