Wedding Day Bliss

August 8th 2015
Best Day Of My Life Yet!

Wedding planning may be stressful but all the stress was worth it because of how perfect the wedding day turned out. I thought about this day since I was a little girl, just like every other little girl, but I could have never imagined that it would have turned out as beautiful as it did. We chose to do the reception in Eden at a place overlooking Pineview Dam. I have to give thanks to my mom for making the reception amazing. She spent so many hours doing crafts and buying the little things that you wouldn't even think to get. So if anyone needs a wedding planner call my mom she is an angel. Words can't explain the all the feelings I felt on that day. Walking out of the temple holding hands with my husband and opening the temple doors seeing all our friends and family cheering us on brought tears to my eyes. This was the best decision I have ever made and I will always cherish it. 


I have to give credit to all the wonderful people who helped Jord and I on our wedding day. 
Hair and Makeup was done by Nicole Sayer, she also did my hair and makeup for our engagements and formals.
We got our wedding cake done by Fruity Cakes in North Ogden. You literally can show them any picture of a cake and they can make it look just the picture. I didn't even want to eat the cake because it was soo pretty, but it was amazingly good. Cookies and Creme cake is the way to go.
Our flowers were done by Jimmy's Floral in Ogden. They did all of my bouquets and all of our wedding party flowers. The flowers we used for decoration, and the centerpieces were actually bought at Sam's Club and arranged by Jessie Duncan and her sister. 
We had a local band play all night and it was soo fun! Their name is West Wind and they are located in Eden. We gave them our favorite wedding songs and they learned them all and played them for our dances. So So amazing!!
The tent, checkerboard dance floor, tables chairs, and linens were all provided by Kathy Ford. She owns her own business like Diamond Rental. The setup went smoothly and they were so easy to work with. 
And the yummy yummy food was done by J n J Catering. So much good food!! 

So here are the beautiful wedding pictures done by Kamille Marshall!


























































































No comments