Formals

Posting lots of pictures today but it's okay because wedding pictures are fun to look at. Our Formals were taken in the beautiful Tony's Grove. And if you are reading this and don't know where this place is look it up and go up there it is AMAZING! It's in Logan canyon. Also Kamille Marshall was still fabulous maybe even better this shoot because these pictures were to die for.
I got my wedding dress at Alta Moda Bridal in Salt Lake City. They were the most wonderful people in helping me find my dream dress. Anne Barge was the designer of my wedding dress. You can find her on Instagram @annebargebride.
Jordan got his suit at Express in Salt Lake City, he just wore a simple pink tie from Nordstroms and also got his shoes from Nordstroms Rack.


































No comments